- Serving the pets and people of Yampa Valley since 1987.
- Here for you 24 hours a day/7days a week, whenever you need us.
- Our dedicated and caring staff works hard to keep your pet healthy and you happy!
- 5 experienced doctors with over 57 years of combined experience and a variety of special interests & talents.
- 9 amazingly talented veterinary technicians (7 are certified veterinary technicians or CVTs having completed 2 years of special training).
- Compassionate, attentive and experienced receptionists to help you every step of the way.
We offer a broad spectrum of progressive services for small animals and exotics including emergency service, acupuncture, ultrasound, cold laser therapy, laparoscopic surgery, advanced dental care, routine wellness exams & vaccines, orthopedic and soft tissue surgery, physical therapy and rehab, integrative health care, nutrition and supplement counseling and house calls of all kinds.
We are AAHA certified and among the top 17% of Veterinary hospitals in North America. AAHA certification assures you that the care we provide meets the highest of veterinary standards for the optimal health of your pet.
At this site, you will find information about our practice philosophy, our services, helpful forms to assist you and an extensive VIN Medical Library (Medical information search) for you to search for additional pet health care information. Thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Follow us on Facebook for timely updates on food recalls, monthly specials, interesting topics and abundant pictures of cute pets. Please contact us at (970) 879-5273 for all your pet health care needs!